<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Sunday, November 29, 2009
Wheeps! A quick one will do;D
Thailand tmr! So, Bye Singapore, Hello Thailand!
Ah, oh yeah, the temperature there will be 20+. The highest is around 29 and 30 degree celsius and lowest, 16. Woah, can freeze man! Hmm, haha, I am so excited to go and shop for stuff there! hoho! So nice! So cheap! Haha! Oh! Yes, I feel rich(Note: FEEL only, but not! Hoho!) because I have alot of baht! I mean $1 is 23 baht. So hmm, 1000 baht is like, (wait, let me do my maths...thinking..) *alot of seconds later*(my mind is slow now) $50! Woohoo! Haha, so i have like 3000++ baht! Haha! Isnt that rich?! Woah, if only that is SGD. Awesome!

Hmm...Oh yeah! So, I will be gone till Friday! Dont miss me too much!;D
Hoho, oh! I will miss camp challenge preparation. I feel so mean, because I cant contribute much;C

HAHAH! I just remembered! You know my bag is kinda full! Thanks to all those tidbits! Hoho! My mother lah! She is so paranoid that I dont have enough food in Thailand! Grr, so I dont bother, just bring so that she will feel happy. ;P Guess what! I have 2 cup noodles, one whole packet of tidbits(sealed in a ziplock bag!;D) in my hand-carry bag/clothes bag. Then in my backpack have somemore tidbits! Haiyoh! Oh! Yeah, I must rmb to order Room Service! Hoho!
Haha! I am so excited to visit their night market! So cool! We are also visiting those poor village kids. (Hey! I am poor too!) ;P Ah! I plan to give them my milk candy sweets! I bought one whole packet for them already!

Right, the flight is so early in the morning! And the worst part is, I am still blinking my eyes now. Whatisthis? Must sleep now but my I havent finished charging my ipod! ARGH! Nvm, chill.

Okay, I shall do abit of FB now and then goodnite;D