Hoho! I just realised that I havent posted anything about the thailand trip! Haha,sorry!;P
Day 1:
Hmm, took the flight at 8 in the morning. Reached the airport at around 6.15am. Grr, so early! Ah, nvm. So we had to transit in Bangkok. Haha, when we alighted from the airplane, we basically ran can?! Hhaa, so retarded! Hhaha! Reached Chiangmai at around 11+. Everything was in thai! Can you imagine?! Hahah! We visited the

Saa paper "factory". Hoho! I bought a cute umbrella! So small! Heho! Oh yeah, before that we went to the "leather" shop. Hhaa, everything is made of leather. Then I was like asking my friends, "Eh, is the floor made of leather too?" Haha! Really!
After that, we went to the jems shop. O.o! So cool! They showed us how jewelleries are made. Especially rings. Very cool. And tedious. Oh yes, the hotel room was known to be haunted. Hoho! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! Natalie and Huda's room was very freaky because there was something wrong with their light. So there was the "romantic" feeling! Hoho! So, they came to stay/sleep in my room! Right, they went to their room, brought their pillows, blankets, etc, into our room because it was just next door. After everyone just came in, we heaved a sigh of relief. POOF! Everything was pitch black. REALLY! OMG! It was really really very scary. I wish i was joking! We were shouting and screaming because it was very scary! Then, there was a knock on the door! When we opened it, nobody was there! WALAO! So scary can?! So we went back on the bed and RING! The phone rang! It was gayle and wenqi. But the thing is that, i still dont understand why the lights suddenly went off!
Day 2:

Chakam kanakathon school. I think thats how you spell it. Hoho. Oh my buddies were Aui, Cookkik and Ploy. They are such nice people can?! Oh when we reached there, they were having morning assembly. Their population is ;O! Because it consists of primary, secondary and JC. Hah, so we had a welcoming ceremony. We went to a school for the poor. I think those kids are tribes who live in the mountaineous areas. Yeah, they are so cute! Played games with them!
Day 3:
Went to the botanical garden. Then...SHOPPING MALL in thailand! Haha, not bad luh. But i didnt buy anything there because I didnt want to. Oh! Took neoprints with xin yu's buddy! With those chakam kanakathon people, we went to the orphanage! Yes, duh, kids are so adorable! Haha! They are like 4 years and below. VERY CUTE! Ahh! Hoho! Oh the sad part was it was the last day we had with our buddies!): So sad right?! Haiz, i gave my buddies teddy bears!

Day 4:
I forgot. Later i shall post when i rmb
Day 5:
LAST DAY!): Went to the chiangmai airport. Haha, was greeted with buddies! Haha! But sadly, my buddies werent there): they had test. Nvm lah! Jiayou! So i was the only loser one, alone. Heho! Waited at bangkok airport for like 3 hrs. Phew. Then fly back to singapore. Reach airport, forced to eat at swensen's. I was full! I just ate in the plane! Grr!