<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, November 3, 2009
BOOMZ! Hah, the bbq was AWESOME, really! Some of us were trying to start the fire, some strumming the guitar and the rest, just loitering around! ;) Oh, the food was oh-so-yummy! Haha, I was so hungry because I hadnt eaten my lunch! ;P Oh, haha, I didnt eat the chicken wings because I dont like chicken but I ate the CHICKEN sausages(hotdogs) because I love them! Haha, yes, I know I am weird! XP

Ohoh, before that, we were scolded by Jing Wen's security guard! Haha, loser! Okay, actually we were making noise, but we were just having fun man! ;)

Oh! We bbq-ed prawns, chicken wings, hotdogs, crabsticks, sotongs, sweet potato(??!)and corns! Drinks! Hhaa, guess what! They mixed Green Tea, Mug, Sprite and Orange! Haha, it tastes like Antibiotics! Really! I am not joking!

We had a whale of a time together playing at jing wen's swimming pool! Hahahhah!

Haha, pictures, sorry, I think I saved it in my netbook so I shall upload whenever I use my netbook! ;) You can go to my fb if you wanna see! ;D