Geesh! It was so tiring and yes, I was so sleepy because guess what? We slept at 2 ++.
The brownies are so cute! Haha! Oh, so on the first day, Claudia and I had to dig out the sand! Haha! It was so hilarious! But hey! We dug 1 full pail of sand okay! Exhausting much!
Day 1:
The brownies were separated into six packs. Haha, their group names have to be related to Pink so they came up with names such as Pink Panther, Nameless Pink, Pretty in Pink, Pinkilicious Princess, Pink Pinky Pinkish Fairies and Pink Rockstarz. Haha!
Day 2:
Box oven. It was tiring, of course. We stayed under the burning hot sun! Haha, I think I'm tanner now. Hehe. Yes, I cant deny it, the oven was hot! Okay, fine, at least hotter than I thought it would be. It took much effort to get the ambers, I just realised. Oh no, how come I am so slow! Haha. Charlene's and Claudia's arms and hands were black!
Day 3:
Last day and we were brought to Marina Barrage. I've been to that place before so there ain't anything special which I want to see. It was, erh, hot. At the same time, I was oh-so-sleepy. Really! I could barely open my eyes. -.- We played with the water at Marina Barrage and Teo was trying to be funny by standing near the water fountain and taadaa! She was wet! Haha, that serves her right.

Charlene, Claudia, Sabrina(HAHA, ME!) and Si Min!;D
********GRRRRR! Facebook pissed me off today! I wish I was joking! I can't log in! My account is under maintenance! This is the funniest joke I've ever heard. The maintainance is gonna take a few hours. It is written there. ARGH! Hello, please pity me, I am just back from camp, which means, no fb for 3 days! Argh! Now, I am back, and I can't log in! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!