<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, November 18, 2009
BACK! Haha, perak is fun! I really can't forget the White Water Rafting simply because I have never tried it before! Really! Alright! I shall just elaborate it day by day!;D

Day 1:
Hmm, the bus ride was so long! Since it was the first day of the trip, I didnt feel exhausted so I didnt really doze off in the bus! Hoho! We were supposed to go to Kellie's Castle but it was kinda dark so the teachers decided not to bring us there due to safety reasons.(PS: It is known to be haunted.) Instead, they brought us to a SHOPPING CENTRE! But! We only had around 45 mins to shop! Yes! The shopping centre is okay! I mean, I hadnt been there before so there were tons of things for me to look at! Haha! Sadly, I couldnt go to all of the shops there due to time constraint! GRRR! Hmm, for the night, we slept in the hotel room!;D


Sabrina(ME!), Charlene and Deseree! ROOMMATES!;D

Day 2:
Hmm! OH YEAH! Day 2 we had white water rafting and waterfall abseiling! Wait! We only did white water rafting and it was simply beyond awesome! It was my first time doing that! HAHA! Oh yeah, have I told you that I almost got thrown out of the raft?! Haha! It was damn scary! Haha, let me tell you what happened. First, the current was too strong so the raft went sideways. Yup! I was sitting on one side, the middle part. So, I didnt really have anything to hold on to! So, when we went DOWN, I almost fell into the river! Haha, luckily we had to secure our foot somewhere in the raft to prevent us from falling into the river. Yup! Haha! Oh partly also because Teo saved me! Hahahaha! Oh! I love the BOOM BOOM part! It was fantastic! Haha! Like roller-coaster! I was thinking of wild-wild wet! Hahah, the funniest part was, the people infront couldnt hear! So they would continue paddling! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then the water would splash onto their faces! HAHAHAH!
Waterfall abseiling! We couldnt do that because of the rain and it would be dangerous to do it while it was raining! At night, we had night games, and my group's name was Orange Juice 20 cents. We didnt know how that 20 cents came about! Hoho! WE EMERGED AS CHAMPION! ;D Slept in the lodge! Toilet was erh, shouldnt say it here. ;P

Day 3:
Went to Gua Tempurung! Its a cave in Malaysia! Fun! Then there were structures that resemble erh, animals like cat, goat?, fish, goldfish, etc. Oh! We went there by lorry! It was fun! The fresh was fresher than usual! Haha, some of us got slapped by those tree branches/leaves that were sticking out! Hahahah! After that, as planned, we went to Kellie's Castle! Haha! Nice! Oh! We bought the crocs shoe keychain! I got the pink one! (Ps: I posted a picture of it on my fb, go and see;D) Slept in the hotel! NICE I TELL YOU! At night, we wanted to order the room service! Haha fish and chips! But when I called, the person said that they only have beverages left since they were closing soon(@11pm). Haha, Charlene and I bought hot chocolate! Yummm! Slept on the floor! Deseree lah! Had the whole bed to herself! At night, played with celest's ipod! Haha! Thanks Choo!;D

The crocs keychain!

Day 4:
I was kinda happy to go home! Ah! I was weak and tired! We visited Taiping Lake(I think). Took some shots there! Not my camera though but I am trying my best to find all those pictures! In the bus, everyone was so tired. Haha, yep! It was silent in the bus home! We were given Macs as our lunch! Nice man! Oh! Plus the ice-cream too! ;D


CEDAR GUIDES! ;D Hehe! Can find me?