<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, April 11, 2009
Yay! It's good friday yesterday!! So cool! It reminds me of my birthday last year! It was on good friday okay!!!!! But i still wonder how come good friday is on 10 april this year. Hmmm.....(:

Ok, so basically, good friday i didnt do alot of things. I mean i didnt go shopping. Thats my definition of didnt do alot of things. Haha! XD

I just realised that my blog is half dead. Grr! I can blame myself for not posting but i was too busy facebook-ing! Haha. Okay, i dunoe whats so nice about facebook anyways.

So, today i went out with my mum(of course). ohs we went to tampines mall/century square. Basically, i got nothing to buy there! Then, i pestered my mum to accompany me to the new shopping mall!!!! --> Tampines 1! At first she was a bit reluctant to go inside but i managed to make her enter the mall! See, i am so proud of myself. Haha not really actually. XP

Ok, the mall was so filled with people trying to buzz through their way in the mall. I saw alot of new shops and their more than words is very spacious. Ohs! I almost forgot! Urban write! That shop. Okay, i dunoe why but you can find notebooks and pens over there. Colourful pens. Damn nice. Haha, i just bought one colourful mechanical pencil coz i got nothing else to buy ;)

Then, before going home, i went to buy Little Miss Giggles. Haha! It almost made me laugh on that spot man! Haha!

Hmm, i heard that rachel loke just bought a new pair of sneakers! Hey! We can wear that together whenever we go shopping together yea! Oh! AND I want her little miss star shirt! Hehs! I am very jealous man! I want that shirt man! grr! So lucky can?! I want that shirt man! Geesh(its been a long time since i used this word)....! And most importantly, yes rachel, i am going to shop with you at bugis, far east plaza and tampines 1 one day during the june hols. Keep that as a promise okay?....(: