GEESH! I was damn tired today! I went to a few places in just one day! Can you imagine?! Gosh!
Ok, so first, my cousin and I was supposed to meet at Tampines Interchange at 10.45am. But she sort of overslept. So, she board the bus at about 10.40am. Soo, I thought that she was going to be late! Geesh! Because of that, I stayed at home until about 11.15am. I waited and waited for the bus but then it never come! Geesh! So, I took another bus but then it won't stop at bus interchange, slightly further but it's okae!(=
Ok, after meeting each other, we check out the CONVERSE store coz my cousin said that she wanted a CONVERSE bag at first. So we searched for the particular bag that my cousin wants but then it's not there. Soo, I went to The Heeren Shops at Orchard. It's a shopping mall but then not that spacious, I guess, because I never explore the whole mall! Hehe! At first, we found the shop that we wanted to go and we even went to other shops in search for our schoolbag. Ok, we decided not to buy from there. Since it's quite near Plaza Singapura, we went there! Hehe! We ate at Macs coz we were very hungry then. Then, we went to Bugis. First, Bugis Street, then Bugis Junction but then my cousin still cannot find a nice bag! GEESH! But but I found a nice wallet but decided not to buy it before I buy my school bag.
So, we head to Hougang Mall because my cousin said that she wants a bag there. Finally, she got a bag! *phew* Now, it's MY turn! Hmm...we went to White Sands @ Pasir Ris to buy MY bag. Ok, so I got my bag! Yipee! (:(:(: -PINK BAG of course!
Finally, we went to Tampines Mall back to go to POPULAR and buy some stationeries. That's all I bought. Before going home, my cousin said that she wanted to eat at Century Square, so we ate and go back home for a good rest!
Soo, in total, I went to 6 places:
*Tampines Mall
*Century Square
*The Heeren
*Plaza Singapura
*Hougang Mall
*White Sands
.....in just 7 Hours!(:
Now you know why I am damn tired???
*phew*
GEESH!