<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Thursday, October 9, 2008
Hello! Oh well! I played a few games today! It was super fun! =)

Today I have loads of fun with my friends in 1I!! Haha!! Firstly, we played UNO. But after some rounds, we found it boring.

So, we changed the game to BLUFF. I never heard of that game before. Yeah....hehs I bluffed so many times but still they cannot figure out that I am bluffing! Haha! So I managed to escape!

Then, we decided to change the game to SNAP. You know the game called 'SNAP', it's very common. SO, I woN! Haha! I am soo happy lahx!

Okay, then, in my class, there's also one big group playing MAFIA(I think). Okay, I didn't play it coz I dun wanna play it. LOL.

Then lastly, they played MURDERER AND DETECTIVE. It was super duper fun man! Having many people playing together! =P

After school, Rabiatul and I went for the MLDDS meeting to do the souvenirs. It was fun! Getting to talk with the seniors! Haha. And they told some jokes ah. But the sad part was, we are the only Sec 1s. Nevermind! That is very PATHETIC. At last, we didn't finish the souvenirs but the nice Sec 2s let us off at around 4.15pm.

Oh yeah! Tomorrow there will be a meeting also. So I have to go! Its until 4.30pm.

*********I got the CEDAR year book 2008! WooHooo!!**********

Gah! Byes!