<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, October 4, 2008
Heyos! Haha!! Today I went to IKEA and GIANT thru the shuttle bus provided. It was okay ah...there are alot of things to see!

Kay, then I went home with a foldable box.(so boring)

AT HOME, while I was eating dinner, SOMEONE called me......I dunoe who was it. I care! The person knows my name. Its a male. I dunoe who it was SERIOUSLY coz his voice were like so blurr!! Then it was like funneh! His no. also was withheld which means private no. so...i dunoe hu it is....nvm-forget it.

Kays today was boring!

Goodbyes! =P