Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
Blabbers.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Helo there!DATE: 30 August 08, Saturday Ouh!! Today I had an amazing day...(: First, my family and I went to the CHANGI AIRPORT to send my aunt and her family coz they are going overseas...
Then we ate at POPEYES...I dun really like chicken...so I only ate something they called CAJUS FRIES...its actually normal fries..By the time we leave the place, I had a full tummy. :P
Then, after they depart, my family and I explored the whole of Terminal 3!!! Yays! It was soo FUN! ((: Then at first it was quite boring lah, coz the first thing we saw was like a plain area only. But after we went to Basement 2 (I think), thr are alot of shops lah..So cool! :P Oh yeah before that, we went to CANDY EMPIRE but I found nothing interesting in thr so yeah...
Then at basement 2, went went to MINI BITS!! yay!! So nice!! U noe they sell alot of nice and wonderful stuffs in thr! I bought 1 hair accessory. yeah... Erm,,,then we went into CANDY EMPIRE again(but at diff. lvl)!!! OK,,,then as per normal, we didn't buy anything cz I dun really like chocolates.. /:
Oh yeah..then we continued walking...walking...walking...
AND>>>>>>
We saw MINI TOONS!!! Yipee!! (it was actually directly beside MINI BITS but then we didn't see it until we made a full turn...Yeah. then we went inside and again! I saw alot of interesting stuffs...I felt like buying all of them.. ;) Then, finally,,,comes the boring part ): We went to NTUC FAIRPRICE.. So boring lah...but i cannot do anything... And my legs were already aching! So we bought some stuffs and we head for home..!
HOME SWEET HOME!!!
PS: actually rite, by the time I wrote this, it's already 12.29 AM 31 august 08.... (: SO tired...I need some sleep...zzzzzzzzz
Helo there!DATE: 30 August 08, Saturday Ouh!! Today I had an amazing day...(: First, my family and I went to the CHANGI AIRPORT to send my aunt and her family coz they are going overseas...
Then we ate at POPEYES...I dun really like chicken...so I only ate something they called CAJUS FRIES...its actually normal fries..By the time we leave the place, I had a full tummy. :P
Then, after they depart, my family and I explored the whole of Terminal 3!!! Yays! It was soo FUN! ((: Then at first it was quite boring lah, coz the first thing we saw was like a plain area only. But after we went to Basement 2 (I think), thr are alot of shops lah..So cool! :P Oh yeah before that, we went to CANDY EMPIRE but I found nothing interesting in thr so yeah...
Then at basement 2, went went to MINI BITS!! yay!! So nice!! U noe they sell alot of nice and wonderful stuffs in thr! I bought 1 hair accessory. yeah... Erm,,,then we went into CANDY EMPIRE again(but at diff. lvl)!!! OK,,,then as per normal, we didn't buy anything cz I dun really like chocolates.. /:
Oh yeah..then we continued walking...walking...walking...
AND>>>>>>
We saw MINI TOONS!!! Yipee!! (it was actually directly beside MINI BITS but then we didn't see it until we made a full turn...Yeah. then we went inside and again! I saw alot of interesting stuffs...I felt like buying all of them.. ;) Then, finally,,,comes the boring part ): We went to NTUC FAIRPRICE.. So boring lah...but i cannot do anything... And my legs were already aching! So we bought some stuffs and we head for home..!
HOME SWEET HOME!!!
PS: actually rite, by the time I wrote this, it's already 12.29 AM 31 august 08.... (: SO tired...I need some sleep...zzzzzzzzz