<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Today I gain 5 hrs of CIP in the BECL. Haha! So in total, i gain 10 hrs of CIP in the library! Woohoo!! OKay, it was tiring just now! I got very dizzy coz there are alot of books for me to sort out. Then after finishing the last cart, we(my friend and I) sat down and started reading the books.

Oh great ^^
Tomorrow, I will get my results back(8102008) x(
I dunoe how the teachers are going to give all of our papers back in one day coz I have like ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE, MALAY, GEOGRAPHY, HISTORY and LITERATURE papers.
I really HOPE that I will do JUST FINE for all of the papers! I dun wanna FAIL!!!! =(((((
OKay, I am very scared now.

After getting my results, then I will get my French End Of Year Exam result. That one is more scary! I hope I PASS. ^^ But I have to wait till 14 October to get my french results. LONG WAY TO GO. *_*

I am very anxious now! I wonder if I could sleep tonite...... <3