<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Heyos! Haha!! I am very happy today! Coz.... Date: Monday, 1 September 08

I earned CIP hours!! Yays!! Haha...Actually today I went to the library to sign up as a member of the library. I mean the volunteery work. Yeah. At first we reached there at about like 11 plus. Then the librarian said that we(my fren and me!) have to sign up and blah...blah...blah...So we took like 2 hrs to do some stuffs. There are some technical problems thats why we took such a long time! **haiz**

At that time, I felt very agitated coz its like we have been spending a lot of time on it lah! Then finally, we asked the librarian for HELP! Then she taught us...THEN,,,,,she said that there are problems with my friend's card. Then we have to go to the smthg like CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER. And after that, everything is okay.

Actually, we do all these coz we have to sign up as a volunteer online first! Wth! Then finally, I used my account to access internet lah! Then you know what?! There is no value in my account!!!

Coz to go internet rite, you have to put some money in that account rite? Derh! So I went to top up that account and FINALLY, we can sign up!**phew**

Then after that, we were given tasks to do. We were asked to do book shelving and let me tell you,,, its tiring. Coz we have to like sort the books by the alphabets and blah..blah..blah..But I hate the part where we have to sort out the books by numbers. >.< Then after 5hrs 15 mins of doing all that, we left the library! Haix! I cannot take it man!
Then maybe this wed we will do that AGAIN!

**Oh yeah...actually today, i was supposed to go for some MLDDS thingy in school. But i didn't go coz nobody tell me until the minute when all of them are in school and one of my friends sms me and told me that we are supposed to go to school for a meeting. Then I was like HAH?! My school uniform weren't even ironed! And by the time it was ironed and i gt the bus, it would be too late already. So, I decided not to go. ):

Bye, for now!