<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, September 13, 2008
Heyos! Weah! I am very de happy!(: Maika was sitting infront of me coz "the teacher" said that we have to be sort of separated... yeah...so i sat behind Maika and yeah. OKAY, at first, it wasn't soo funny until we reached the part when we had to go to the board to write down the answers Then maika was like laughing non-stop and we made fun of the SHEmales...hehe..:P
Maika was saying like..."The SHEmales were such a disgrace to the males" and also "The SHEmales are flirting with the real males"..then she laughed and I also followed suit. Then even the "miss difficult to laugh"(rabiatul, i mean) even laughed. I was laughing out loud that i think that the rest of the class thought that the girls have gone peanuts!HAHA...

It was ssoooo funny lah! I look forward to going to the upcoming french lessons! BYes!