<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Saturday, October 18, 2008
Okay, sorry for not blogging for a long time. On Thurs, went to french class.
I came early so must wait for Rab to come. Haiz! So SLOW! Then went to buy Long John fries. Yummy! Haha....and we walked on the pathway towards MOELC together :]

OKay, then when we reached there, the canteen was almost empty. Then I thought it was like the bell rung already. So we just went to class.....and.....it was SOOOO quiet. I was thinking that "Wahh...today everybody so quiet ah?!"
Then....., we went inside and I saw my teacher, sitting on the teacher's table. When he saw us, he was smiling. Then I saw, MAIKA. She was alone! Haha! So funny! Pathetic class of only 3 people.HAha. My teacher said that the rest of the class had exams. Wait...is he sure? I thought I heard taht one of them said that Thursday is their I dunoe what day but they dun have to come to school on Thursday. EH SO UNFAIR! We also dun have school but we came for french! THIS IS SOO UNFAIR!

So, our teacher made is watch Le diner de cons. We watched it and it was damn funny. OKay, sometimes I dun get it but...seeing Maika and my teacher laughed, me and Rab also follow suit. Haha.