<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, October 13, 2008
Heyos! Today, for P.E, I played Frisbee! Haha. Even though I have attended the frisbee course before in my Primary school, my throwing is still very bad. ^^ Okay, actually, before that, we got a "Too Tuff To Puff" program. It was fun! They taught us the bad habits of smoking and many more.

I had more fun playing the frisbee with Rubbertua. Hehe! Then there's a match. I joined the other team instead of my own class' team. That's why, I felt guilty. ='( Sorry to them!

Kay, later in the afternoon, we attended the "Girl to Girl" talk. It was okay. The speaker told us more about how to take care of our face. Like pimples and stuffs.

Then right after that, we watch the Chinese Opera thingy. It was fun! But I was quite sleepy then. BUT I didn't Sleep!

Okay, today, NO MLDDS, so I went home at 1.50pm. Argh! I was very agitated coz 1M knows their class positions and stuffs but I don't know! Sad ='(

OK. That's all I have to say! **French results is tomorrow! OMG!**

Au revoir! =)))