<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Thursday, October 16, 2008
Morning! There's no school today because of "Promotion Day". I don't know what's that but who cares?! As long as I don't need to go to school! But SADLY, there's french today! ArgH! I don't feel like going! Oh man!

Ok, since yesterday, I didn't blog about the Campsite Cleaning thing, I am going to blog now!
The journey to the place took like 45mins-1hr. I sat with Charlene in the bus. We talked non-stop! AND...we even laughed non-stop! Haha! OK, then on our way to the campsite, me and Charlene asked each other questions like, "Would you rather be stranded in this kinda jungle/forest like place or sleep beside a tombstone at night?"...then we waited for each other's answer. Okay, then, erm....during the cleaning, Charlene striked a really UNGLAM pose of herself. Haha. She climbed the double-deck bed without using the ladder provided! That's so silly of her! Haha!!! But, me, I used the safer, GLAMOUR, unsilly way of climbing up the bed. I used the ladder! Eh! I am using Juxtaposition over here! yay! And we even have to sweep the floor but we were scared coz the first time when Mdm Faridah brought us into the dorm, there is a lizard! Yikes!!!! Okay, after we finished sweeping, we had to clean the window. And we cleaned it. Charlene said, "Hey! Actually, we should have brought cotton buds here!". She said that coz there's holes on the window panes. I replied her, "Fine! Count the number of holes PER window pane.". She counted, and there are 310 holes PER window panes. In that dorm, there's about 100 window panes. Has she gone nuts? Haha! Then, Vanessa pushed the bucket(I dunoe what it is called) for the mop. That sounded like a TRUCK when she pushed it! Hahahahaha! Okay, then we rested and we climbed on top of a bed. It was shaky! I was scared and urged Charlene to go down before it breaks! Then we climbed a STEADY bed. And we chatted and chatted and chatted. Then, finally, we went home. Since the bus is not as good as the bus which we took to go there, some of us said "Downgrade already ah?" Haha!

Byes!