<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Today was such a BORING day....It's not fun!!!! =(

In the morning, we had a "Business Cappucino" course. At first, I already guessed that it must be about business. I mean it's obvious from the title of the course!!! Okay, and we played Monopoly Typhoon. It was fun! The people in my group is Jingwen, Sarah, Raykal and ME =)!!

Okay, next, in the afternoon, we had some talk on environment by Mdm Faridah and a group of cedarians. They were talking about orang asli. And...blah blah blah....I wasn't really paying attention to the talk coz it was kinda boring.

Next, we're back in my french class! Hoho! Today was absolutely boring! Okay, we watched a movie titled "Double Zero". It was okay and quite funny sometimes. But the thing I don't like about this movie is that there are a lot of obscene parts. I mean it's not pornographic!!!! Don't get me wrong! It's just erm......nvm, forget it then. Okay, it's funny sometimes and I laughed! Haha. That's lame! XD Okay, other than that, it's boring. And...and..and...we had NO breaks at all!! YIKES! I was very hungry at that time! ='( We will be watching a movie this Thursday AGAIN! haiz....

Yipees!! There's no school on Thursday! But sadly, I have French class, so I must go to the MOELC. Yuckies! Eh! I realised that I only need to attend 3 more french classes! Yays! Finally! But it was quite sad, getting to know that my french teacher cannot work in MOELC(I don't know the reason). So sad! He is a not bad teacher okay! He is very fun(ny)! Haha =P

Okay, tomorrow, I must go for the guides CAMPSITE CLEANING thingy. Argh! Cannot go LJ together with my wonderful classmates! =S Nvm, at least I can go on Friday =D!!! I hope tomorrow won't be a very tiring day for me....I hope so...

okays, thats all!
Au revoir!