Hello World. I didnt blog for three days. Ooh la la.(;
Wednesday: Got guides! NDP! But guides ended so early that day. Hmm, should end later.
Thursday: I like thursdays. French class is funneh ttm i tell you. HAHA! With my french teacher pronouncing the wrong pronunciation for the english words. HAHAHA.
Friday: OH GUIDES again! (haha, I sound like I am a fan of guides) Haha, guides is just so fun lah. See all those nice nice people!(; Then stayed in sch until like 6.35pm i think. So fun. Then we saw a cute baby. No, not baby, she's 5. But still! She ran like 400m i think, on the track. Haha, so pro. Not like me, no stamina one! Haha.
Happy things over. Now, I dont know how to see my report book. The numbers are bullshit. RARGH. ); Why cant I be smart like the others man? Aiyoyo. Annoying. Nvm. Still have EYE. Hooray.;)
Okay, hmm, nobody is free to watch eclipse with me.); Nvm, patience is virtue(whatever that is).
See ya!