<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Sunday, June 20, 2010
Camp is over. Ah phew.
Got alot of things happened! Duh, its for 3days. Haha. Omg, got diarrhoea on the first day. Didnt wanna go at first but I know I have responsibility to do.
Got 3 cut fingers. OMG, I am super annoyed okay. I got cut fingers right, then I helped Deseree to scrub the black pot because she was alone. Then my plaster was black and soapy and gross. I took more plasters and got sort of "scolded" for changing plaster. You and your plaster. Its not that I ate them right! Omg, so annoying. If I have infection, you are dead, I tell you.

Okay, enough with complaining. Some good stuff.
My patrol is nice!
We are called Surprise Surprise!;D
HEHE! Ooh, I love my patrol identity. Haha, thanks Shirley and Rachel Tham!(;

ARGH, annoying. I rmb they talked about the "dont know how to cook rice" thing. OMG ANNOYING. Enough lah. This time, told the WHOLE guides somemore. Okay, can. Do all you want. I am just gonna smile(: Dont waste my energy frowning for people like all of you. OMG annoying eh. Then the tongs were of some super low quality and it cut my fingers. Yeah, tell the whole guides somemore lah. Not funny you know. 5 people got cut. Right. SEE!
I think even if my fingers get chopped off, I will never go to the First Aid Base which cares more about the supplies than treating people. Oh wow. How awesome. It's not complaining you know, it's about people's health eh. You always say "Safety first". Haha funny heh.

Okay, chill. For second day, I wasnt the QM because they said so. Omg, I was worried but luckily nothing went wrong.(; Got no more appetite already. So I just ate the rice. OOH! Baked apples are super nice! I love it! Hehe!

I kinda miss my patrol! HAHA, they are such nice people!(; Haha, our campfire performance was ----. Haha. Nvm lah! We tried our best! The MCs are super funny omg. Teo and Rachel Loke!(: Good job guys!

Oh yeah, special thanks to my dearest Tan Si Min a.k.a Tan Sissy. Haha, I think she's super smart okay. She bandaged my injured finger instead of putting loads of plasters. See, now its recovering! Thank you very much! I bet they think I am a cry baby lah please for always going there when I have a cut. Nvm, they can think that way but I know I am not. Argh, thinking of it, I am annoyed. And my plasters were finished! Haha, some low quality one. Next time, I should buy one whole box of plasters because the First Aid Base is just, sorry to say, disappointing! But no, Shirley and Simin, you all did a very good job!(:

Hmm, I shall start praising people and stop thinking about people who made my life miserable);
Claudia: Woah, you chopped wood for hours man! Still never get any cut!(; Super woman eh you, not like me);
Simin: Yes you, have blisters still wanna chop wood! Rest lah! See! What I told you is true!(;
Charlene: Haha, I bet you are tired! Good job for persevering man! Haha proud of my oriolean!
Rachel Loke: Campfire MC. Haha. Good job too! You guys are so funneh!
Shirley: Haha hey you! Tootoot!(; Haha joking only lah! Thanks for always TRYING to help me sneak some plasters for me. Haha, it's okay lah. Eh thanks for calling me stupid when I touched kerosene with unplastered fingers ah! Grr, eh wait was it you or sissy? You all keep on scaring me saying that I will get infection and die! Haha!
Rachel Tham: Hey you! My fellow ACL!(; Thanks for helping me whenever I needed help. And yea, anything wrong, always ACL got it first! Haha sad life lah we! It's okay! C'mon!
Carin and Nithya: Hey CLs! Eh dont be so fierce lah!;P
And lastly, not forgetting my fellow QM!:D
Louisa: Hey you, thanks for helping me before and during the camp. You are awesome! Haha, yes, I am tired too! I bet you are! Jiayou! Sorry I had to leave you! Persevere okay! Haha thanks alot! Sorry if sometimes I tend to order you, did I? You should order me too! Haha! We are the same you know! You are so quiet! Haha, speak up man!;D

Okay done. I realised that I can write whatever I want because nobody reads my blog! Oh yeah!(;

Oh yes, you. Stop blaming the QMs man! You told us there are 12 patrols. So obviously we bought alot of stuff. Now there's 7 patrols. When someone asked "Eh, why you buy so many ah?" you said "The qms lah!". Being me, I know I will just raise my voice, so I just, stand and smile.

Think about it again:
Without me, who would plan the food?
Without me, who would redo the proposals?
Without me, who would help Deseree scrub the pots? Oh maybe it's too tiring/gross for all of you, I forgot.
Without me, who would try to take out the spaghetti from the burnt pot until fingers got cut by tongs. Haha, still say "Nvm, continue your work, you are still alive". Yes, eat your spaghetti with my blood then.
Without me, would try to do the kitchen stuff until I got cut my the can lid when taking the knife?
Without me, who would do proposals for the puppet making when I have my QM stuff to do? Thanks rachel tham for helping me!;)
Without me, who would try to chop the wood and got scratched by the wood?

See. I've done so much. Yet, when I just needed plasters, then not happy. Oh wow.
Or, maybe, I am just ACCIDENT-PRONE.
The stuff there is not ego! Obviously there are more people that helped me and they didnt get hurt. Oh, too bad for me then. And I am not like counting the things that I have done or whatsoever. I just wanna show that I am not slacking!);

Okay, i am done talking. I always rmb this "You cant please everyone anyway".
I've done my best. Thanks for the "memories".