Rainy days rock.
Youth Day rocks too! ;)
My gums are getting better. Ah, I am a normal person now.
Rah, now have to finish the Ben and Jerry's ice-cream. YUMMMMM
O lvl mt oral on tuesday. I'm screwed ttm.
I want to go swimming tmr but I guess it will be raining so, forget it.
I wanna watch eclipse. Argh. Okay, shall watch on Friday. Like after guides. Aiya, should've watched last friday. Wait, yesterday. Nvm. If cannot watch then just buy the cd. Oh yeah, have I told you that my DVD player cannot play pirated cds? Haha, omg, so smart. NO NO NO, I dont have pirated cds. That time my cousin came and we wanted to watch some show, a pirated one. Then it cant be played. Heh heh, my dvd player is smart.
Oh yeah, talking about smart, my mom depresses me okay);
She always say that I am stupid and ugly.
Haha sad life.);
Haha not ALWAYS actually. Only just now, after looking at my results.
I know my results are beyond horrible but...nvm. Fine. Stupid then stupid lah. );
Went to Charlene's blog. So nice lah her parents. Say it's okay. My mother ah, said that I am STUPID in my face eh. So encouraging right. As if I want. Too bad I am not smart lah. Hmpf, should've just gone to some random neighbourhood sch man. TERSK TTM.