<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Exams are horrible ttm! Argh.
But thinking of it, there's no point being sad over it.
Hey c'mon it's only Mid Years.
OMG. I didnt fail anything.
If not I am screwed ttm. *phew*
I am super duper lucky I tell you.
Oh this is the very first exam which I dont have any A1s. ));
Okay, if some smart person is reading this and you have tons of A1s, dont talk to me, seriously.
I am so dumb lah please.
I got alot of Bs); I dont like Bs); It's okay. C'mon Sabrina. Wake up wake up.
Haha, at first when I got my results I was like
"OI SABRINA, YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY ISIT GETTING THESE KINDA SCORES?!"
Haha, I was scolding myself.
But seriously lah, can't stand my level of stupidity.
Hello, I got a damn B3 for my Amaths eh.
What on earth was I thinking lah please.
NO. OMG, this is so not bragging. Hello, who brags about a B3?! If i wanna brag, I would brag about A1 right. Argh.
BUT, I dont care because I didnt study, so it's not counted. HEHE;P
Wait till I study.....