18-21 June 2010: Girl Guides Annual Camp
21-25 June 2010: Malaysia Twinning Programme
28 June 2010: School reopen.
My life is "awesome".
Ah, i dont wanna go for camp. Omg, I got a terrible headache. My whole body is aching man.): I was thinking, if i cannot go for camp tmr, actually not that bad because still have Louisa. But then very poor thing. Hmm. I still havent finished my homework.):
Haha, came to school today for the Malaysia trip presentation and got scolded by my teacher because I wasnt prepared.): I got no time. Hello, i go to school everyday okay!): Haha, then my mother also scolded me for not studying for my MT o level which is this coming July. );
Went to Toa Payoh NTUC to buy Harpic, Jeypine, Floor Cleaner, Cucumber, Capsicum and tomatoes. Ah, HEAVY TTM i tell you. Hhaa, me and simin were carrying it. HAHA. The bus ride back to school was funny ttm. She bought a torchlight for the First Aid thing i think. It was some cheapo one and the screw came out. Haha, but we managed to fix it!;D
Thanks SIMIN for accompanying me to NTUC just now and help me carry that load. Haha, very heavy, I know.
Ah, tmr coming to sch at 6am. WHEE. I am more excited for that than the camp. HAHA, me and teo coming tmr at that time. Haha, we got something to do *winkwink*. If we never do that, forget about eating, seriously. Haha, SO FUN!;D
Hmm, I still havent do the Menu list. NO WAIT. Not the proposal just the list of food so that people know what we are eating. Oh yeah, argh, I forgot to tell Louisa to help me do because I was busy just now. Thanks to my short term memory. HAHA. Okay, I shall go and do now!;D

(; Dont call me Sabrina if i ever fall.