Hello World!
Rargh. Currently I am using a super slow computer! Nah, it's my netbook. Omg, so annoying. So slow. I didnt use my laptop because I just wanted to finish up some stuff. And plus, netbook is just abit smaller so it doesnt make much of a difference. Rargh. Slow ttm. Ah nvm. Going off soon!
Today was so fun!;)
Haha played basketball with some losers! Haha, yes, I am one of the losers too!
So funny I tell you. We were rolling on the court because some things were just too funneh.
Didn't go home with sissy!);
I'll promise you coffeechop okay!
Friday we going to the southern ridges. omg, fun ttm. Can have dinner at vivo! Ah, so fun!
Oh hey, guess what. Yesterday i never come online. So pro right. Haha, fb so boring now. It's just groups and stuff.
Omg, you're annoying ttm. Yeah. BUT, tumblr is still nice(;