Heee!
We were supposed to have lunch-drag-to-dinner outing today but it turned out to be lunch-then-off-to-plaza-sing. Haha. Its okay!
We went round and round and round plaza sing, waiting for Sissy to come. Tersk. Promised to come at 1 but in the end, she came at 4 PLUS. Thanks ah. Haha. Tersk Sissy, tersk!
Oh, and I love 'Made with love'. I call it the 'Scrapbook shop'. Really okay. The things there are very nice! But abit the $$$. My reaction whenever I see the price would be ;O! Haha. I think if you brought alot of monehh then you would have a happy time there! Hoho! No, actually, its not THAT expensive lah, it's just that...we dont wanna waste monehh. Haha.
OOH! I saw a quote there!
"There are many big ships and small ships. But the best ship is Friendship"! AWW!(:
Then walk walk walk somemore and ended up in the 'Build-a-bear workshop'! I want to build a bear one day!(;
Oooh, finally after hours of walking, we finally decided to sit at BK. Woah. Finally! Teo was doing her hmwk! Tersk. Haha, i didnt bring mine though. A short while after that, Sissy took out her hmwk. Haha. Tersk.
Ooh! Claudia has almost the same profile picture as me! ;DD

Haha!

Hmm, which one are you?