<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Sunday, March 14, 2010
Haha, eh NG JING WEN! Thanks ah! Ask me to count my L1R5! Cannot even go to any JC okay, I tell you. Haha, lousy lah! Can you imagine if they used this common test result for L1R5?! Screwed! Haha!

My certificate would look like this:

NURUL AMIRA SABRINA
L1R5:14

HAHAHAHAH! I find it very hilarious. haha. Wait, obviously they wont write like that lah.
And yes, Ng jing wen ah, I am jealous of your english grade, you smart person! ;P
TERSK EX-TABLE PARTNER, TERSK!

EEE. I dont like my holidays. I have no free days this whole week. Believe it or not. Mannn, sad life. So, I dont know how am I supposed to go out with Jing wen, Weiting, Rachel, Regina and Suyu! Argh.

I realised that I have a free ticket for GV! It's my birthday month, rmb?!
HOHO! I wanna watch movie!

Oh yeah! My phone contract is ending! Ah, like finally. I want a pink phone! ;)
And you, rachel! Haha, go buy a new phone man!(;