I am oh-so-sleepy now. Grr. I was almost dozing off during french class just now. Haha.
Yay, tmr there's singing session!
Claudia and Thanjit, please choose those nice songs!(:
Argh, there's PT. Roar. Haha, not that I dont like Pt..wait, I dont like PT. Heh heh! ;X
Yeah, today is already Thursday. Meaning, tmr Friday. Ah, finally. Friday!
Weiting has footdrills competition on Saturday! I wanna support but then there's no one who wants to go with me!): I really want to support. I mean, Cts are over and everything right, so might as well enjoy right. (: Hmm, Claudia couldnt go)): Nvm, its okay.
Oh yeah, Rachel Loke told me a piece of good news today! Haha, yay! Thank you! Hoho! ;DD
I realised that I have a 2I date! Yay!
I miss 2I, I really do.
Haha, I realised that people wont tell me when they mentioned my name in their blogs! Hey, at least tell me lah, so that I can like tag or something! Haha!(; Then when I found out, its already outdated. Tersk. haha!(: Hint hint, Ng Jing Wen and Tan Sissy!