Tersk. This is so saddening okay. What on earth is this lah please! Hello, farewell brought forward. I dont understand what talking them okay, seriously. I dont care. Farewell cannot be so near! Argh); So sad okay, sec 4s must leave); Tersk. I dont even want to step up, thinking that the sec 4s must step DOWN. NO WAY MAN. Who cares, I dont want the sec 4s to step down. So sad):
Oh yeah, drills was okay yesterday. Sweating like some mad woman. Haha, it was really tiring but we looked zai. Of course, we are guides.(: Our seniors trained us to be zai;D Oh yeah, yesterday, after happy happy with drills, the debrief was ;O! I dont like. Argh. I felt like running, seriously. What crap were they saying, may be last drills session. Nonsense lah! ): I dont care, we must have more drills and everything. I really dont care.
Argh. The word 'farewell' shouldnt even exist okay. Whoever created this word, I feel like shooting you. Grr. So sad.):
Haiz.
Okay, shouldnt be so sad. Farewell is still very very far. (Yes, i want to think that its still very very very very far, i dont care) So must be happy!
Okay, next. CT. Tersk. Oh i mean common tests. Not charlene teo. Duh. HAHAH! Okay, 3 down. 2 more to go. Ohmannnn. Must study somemore. Grr, Tuesday will be a happy day for me(: