NCO camp was very tiring. Haha, I am currently having aches all over me. Haha, BUT, its okay!(: I mean, you do exercises and everything, obviously get aches right. Hmm, oh yeah, the fun thing about guides camp is that we always stay up late till like 3am++ to talk! Haha, I love sleeping with Charlene and Claudia! And Si Min too! Tersk, but Si min, always sleep first. Haha, its okay!(: Oh I remembered the "Jam!" when Teo wanted to roll! Haha, so funneh! Teo opened up her sleeping bag and pretended that it was our "bed" then I opened up mine and pretended it was blanket!(: Haha, its called care and share. Oh yeah, do you know how hot was the hall?! They didnt turn on the aircon okay. When I woke up, I was wet okay. Not like drenched lah, but as in kinda wet because it was so hot okay.):
Oh yes, reflections done. I have stage fright. Dont you get it?! Agrh.
OH YES! I will remember 20 February 2010 in my whole life okay. Its the day when I realised that my uniform was in my classroom and apparently, no one could get the key to the classroom. Not even the principal. Believe it or not. So we tried and tried and tried and tried to get my uniform!;D YAY! I am happy;D! I got something for the people who helped me get my guides u!(; Tmr I'll give them(:
I LOVE CHARLENE TEO SI MIN AND CLAUDIA KIANG JIN HONG(isit correct?!) VERY MUCH OKAY!(: You know how much energy they put in so that I can get my uniform?! They didnt change into their guides u also okay! :) Ran here and there with me. They can choose to let me wear my school uniform instead but they didnt!(:
I <333 them alot.
Haha, sissy, dont be sad, I love you too!(:
Tersk. Guess what. Common tests are coming and I have not studied yet. Awesome. This is depressing okay. I still got my annoying french hmwk with an annoying french teacher who gives annoyingly much homework. ANNOYING.
Argh. My left foot is painful;/ I think its because of the planks or however you spell that. Really! I was like limping to the swimming pool just now. Haha, loser me. Its painful okay. seriously. Ah, nvm.
;D

Guides Thinking Day 2010!;D

NOT FAIR! Charlene got an additional profi badge!;P