<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tersk, so sleepy now. Still got lotsa things to do. Haizzzzzzzzz! Agrh, I wanna sleeeepppp!
Hhaa, I have a list of things to do using the laptop but apparently, once I turned it on, I forgot! ;X
OOPS.

Alright! I have french test tmr. Oh right!
SS timed practice tmr. Oh right!

Haha, no more.

tersk, the A-maths Sum of roots is killing me okay! So confusing. Yesterday I was so confused okay. Argh. Haha, but today it was much better! I GOT IT! Phew. Actually it was kinda easy but I dont know why I couldnt get it yesterday. Oh right! (Hoho!)

VALENTINE'S DAY COMING!(:
Tersk, havent buy present yet. Oh right!

YES YES YES. I hate today kay. Oh right! My malay is getting horrible-r! Hello 39/70. If my mum sees the paper she'll slap me kay! Oh, wait, not so violent luh, maybe just nag and nag and nag! But seriously, I feel like an idiot with that score for mother tongue. ;/

Then maths somemore! I dont know what I was thinking kay, seriously! CARELESS! Argh.

Nvm. Enough. Oh right! Haha. Sorry, not funny.

Okay, I should stop talking since I've got loads of stuff to do.

BYE:D