Yay! I know my last post was when the start of common test. NOW, its the end! Yay! Free at last! haha! But still, I dont understand why my maths teacher gave us hmwk. THANKS MAN! Now, i cant go to facebook for so long, then i cant sleep early! thanks! wonderful teacher! grr!
So, i officially declare that i screwed my maths and science. *round of applause pls!* Yes, i admit. Like seriously. STUPID MATHS PAPER! some of the qns cant be done! whats their problem! seriously, it cant be done! Gosh! ok, then science paper, okay, but very wordy. I almost laughed at my own answer to a question because it was so DUMB! I bet the marker would be rolling on the floor laughing at my answer man! Hahahahaha!
French. ZZZZZZ.....I almost slept. Serious! It was super boring can?! I think that my Thursday class is like a few times much more merrier than this Tuesday class man! Serious! Haha! I dont understand man, its time for the break but no one dared to tell the teacher that its break. But on thursday, the people would always ask the teacher until he gets fed up and let us go for break! SEE! thats like much better! OH! yes! another thing! I cant stand that class coz i see alot of people like dozing off...i look infront, the person was like sleeping and i turn behind, that person was already dreaming about sth i guess. Dunno dreaming about what! haha! So, i quickly finish my ws, then I sort of "sleep". It's quite nice actually, sleeping in class. Haha! Ok, here comes the worst part! I got no one to talk to! thanks to rabiatul! abandon me ): I cant even laugh because I would be laughing alone and people would think that i am too stress...haha! lame! I can only rmb I laughed because my french teacher shouted to someone and he said "HEY YOU!" hahahah! i find it damn funny, man! Hahahahahah! Ok, sry, alot of elaboration for french.
Farewell.....no! Aww, I am so not saying GOOD BYE! Nonono!!!!):
*SABS*