So, today i had french in a new class. It is room 303. Yeah...then the teacher is a french teacher. As in a french guy. At first i dun really understand what he was talking. XP Then, slowly i understand. We learnt about the 5 senses and more. I laughed when he said "touchy-touchy" pronounced as "toochy-toochy". Haha! So funny! Lame! Ok, actually there are more funnier stuffs but its lame! >.<"
Actually right, when i just came into the class, i felt a little bit giddy coz its like exactly the opposite of my last year's class! Oh geesh! I sat at the second table nearest to the door. I think maika also felt a bit giddy as she was the closest to the door. Ok, i think that there's more variety of people in the class(HAHA!). Not like last year where majority of my classmates come from the same school)x So, i find it okay, not too stressing(: