HEy! Sry for not posting for a VEEEERRRRYYYY long time! I hope nobody minds!
Yesterday, I had guides session and we had PHYSICAL TRAINING, followed by KNOTS AND LASHINGS SESSION.
It was fun, for PT, we had to run around and I ran 13 Rounds! Tiring u know!!!
But at last we won and our opponent had to do a forfeit.(haha)and...blah...blah..blahh..
Thn we had KNOTS AND LASHINGS SESSION and we learn REEF KNOT, CLOVE HITCH, THUMB KNOT AND SQUARE LASH. I managed to figure out how to do all those knots.(phew)
OK! BAck to The TopIC!
TODAY!
oh..as per normal I had French class after school. And today was different coz we had French Contrôle 3. Yeah, if u dun understand, it means french test/exam 3.OK?
The test was ok but was quite difficult. But the gd thing was, i didn't leave any qns blank. I just wrote any answer if I dunoe hw to do the qn.(at least i did)
AHHH!!!I am scared of the results..I wanna gt A1!
Anyways, I have to wait for 2 LONG weeks cz we won't be having french for two weeks!
ARGH!!!Why must it be soo lOOOONNNNgggg!!!(i can't wait!):(
But nvm, kays, what is done cannot be undone.(hehe)
So, i shall just wait and C!
Tomorrow, I have guides session where we have to clean the Guides' Store.
So, I have to bring some things tmr. :)
Kays i think thats ALL! Byes! <3333333