<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Friday, August 1, 2008
SO...today was a normal day for me...
In the morning, we swam for an hr and finally went for our recess..
Kay then afetr school, I got to attend a CCA. So me and My friends decided to eat outside our school
Erm I ate CHEESE MUSHROOM PRATA
RxBxAxUL ate EGG PRATA
nXiSxA ate CHICKEN BRIYANI,,,
We i bought slurpEEEE from the 7-11...
Thn when we were walking back to school,SOMETHING HAPPENED...

At first when we were walking, suddenly some drops of water drop to the ground
Luckily it didn't drop onto ME!!**phew**
But it almost Drop onto NxSa's uniform!!
Then, a man, pusking his toddler on a pram passed by us...
Since he was busy with his mobile phone, he didn't realise that there are some drops of water from some random leaking pipes!!
THENN...........





The dirty water drop onto his son's head and HIS!!

hahahahahaha.....he dun realise that!!

Then my friends and I were giggling....

When the man had walked away, we BURST OUT TO LAUGHTER!!!

HAHAH!!! That was ssoooo funny, u shud see it wif ur own eyes!!

Kays! i better hurry coz I gt some french HOMEWORK to do!!**duh**

thrs a lot to do!!so...I better do it now!! BYEss!!!:P