<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Thursday, September 2, 2010
Hello World.

Oh gosh. I am like watching haunted changi tmr. I guess.
OMG, can charlene teo change her mind and decide NOT to watch it?
I went to the website(haha for fun!) and closed it like after 2 secs.
Seriously.

Nvm, tell you more about the story tmr!;D

I owe loke and teo a lollipop!;)
Hhaa, for helping me just now.
Shall come to sch at like 6.30tmr morning, go cold storage and buy them! Heh heh.

Lessons today were as per normal. oh gosh. I havent start my hardcore mugging. Shit lah. Like seriously. Chem test just now i bet i failed. But hey, the score is not taken into account so phew.

Oh yes, Jasveen, I needa DSA into ITE. Like seriously! HAHA JOKE OF THE DAY MAN. No i mean, its not a joke that it's possible for me to go ITE but it's just funneh in a way. Haha. And no, I am not making fun. If my results are bad, forget about JC and poly man! ITE, here i come!;)
OMG, imagine if they show on the newspaper with a headline 'Girl from Cedar Girls' went to ITE'. HAHAHA. Poof. People would just throw rotten eggs at me man.

Ooh maths we learnt about the sinAcosA. Ooh i like the sibling story man! So entertaining! ;)
I wrote this and pearlyn was laughing at me. *points down*
Sin: nice and caring
cos: stubborn and selfish
tan: ignorant
Pearlyn ah! Not funneh okay! ;)

Ooh, i found my whole marker set which i left in the auditorium. It has been 4 days. Not bad heh. Quite shocked when i saw it though(;

Hehe, i am getting more talkative by the minute man! Heh heh.

OOH! MY GOSH. So embarassing during maths lesson just now. My maths teacher was mumbling about some random numbers(i thought it was the ans) and i shouted "HUH!?"(yes it was super audible) Then, those people near me laughed at me. Oh gosh.
Eh i dont understand right! Eh btw, i didnt know that it would be THAT loud right! Heh heh.

;)