Hello
World;)))
Yesterday was a very - day. Grahh.
Oh wait! I shall talk about thursday!;)
Talked to my fellow oriolean for like 3hrs. Heh.;)
Haha so much stuff to talk about man! Long time no talk!;P
Damn funny.
We talked about stuff from march 2010! Hoho!
Oh gosh. She can read my mind. Grr. I thought no one would be able to read my mind man! Coz it's complicated, seriously.
Continue later! Bye!;)
Okay! Continue! Oh btw, it's 3hrs on the phone!
Anyways, kaypoh people just piss me off. NONSENSE.
Guides was fun!(as usual;))
Had this amazing race! Nah. Patrol challenge!
Oh gosh. I must stop sleeping. Arghh.;( alot of things to do eh! Okay tmr
is Monday. Tuesday no lesson. Wednesday no school. Thursday no French! Friday guides! Dinner with them!
Mylifeisawesome!;) haha kidding.
Ooh! I want more overseas trips! I don't care!;)
Rarh. I wanna buy my headphones;(
Went to ROYAL SPORTING HOUSE warehouse sale with Simin on friday. HAHHA*gives that auntie look*
Alot of stuff there. ;D Left the place after they closed the gate, at 7.15pm! Hoho!
Haha I was telling rachel that she was so near yet so far(they were at pp macs)
Went home. Wanted to chg bus but took the wrong bus. WALAO. brought me to the other end of singapore. So late somemore. passed by highway. scary ttm okay. I wanted to alight, but i bet if i had done that, i wouldnt be posting here anymore. Heh heh. Dead.
Okay lah. I am done. ;)
Ooh!
Simin:Hey let's buy this couple skirt!
ME: Huh?? Hehe.
Simin:Dont worry, I am as straight as a curve ruler.
HAHAHAHHA;D
Another one;
Simin: Eh sabrina, you know i am very jealous when i saw you with _____.
Me: HAHAHAHHA! Aiyo! You arh! Like that also wanna be jealous! ;P
;DDD