<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Hello World(;

TEACHERS' DAY celebration was epic to the max. HAHAHAH.
Was laughing out loud with Sissy, Suyu, Ing Yee and Jasveen. AHAHAH.
There were alot of farny things. Wait lemme think...

Taylor Swift!
Justin Bieber!
HAHAHA.

Then, ooh before that.
Cheer was awesome.(;
Good Job Celynn and Rachel!;D PRO MAN!

Omg, the teacher's day video is just embarassing. Like seriously. The first thing that i saw was my face. MY face. Oh gosh. Came out twice somemore. HAH.

We were laughing at ___. OMG, he needs a ___. Like seriously. OBSCENE. OBSCENE. HELP.

After sch, went to macs with my dear arm candy! Aiyo rachel! Should've picked up your phone lah! Then you could join us too! ;D
Friday lah okay!;) PINKY PROMISE!(;
__________________________________________________

was reblogging some photos on tumblr when i saw this.
"I am not in a bad mood, you're just annoying."
TRUE. OH GOSH. GO AWAY, SERIOUSLY.
I DONT LIKE YOU SO GO AWAY.
Tersk, everything also cannot. LOSER MAJOR. I mean MAJOR LOSER.YOU. ARGH.
I didnt go back to my primary school coz of you. Wasnt allowed. WTS.);