<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, August 17, 2010
YOG was greattt.
As in it was kinda tiring actually. Carry basket here and there! Woohoo!
Oh the athletes were kinda erm abit stinky. I said abit only. Couldnt stand it man. Not that i smell nice but yeah. Haha.
My first athlete was damn enthu. We were supposed to stand beside them but she went all the way to the front when we were not supposed to do that. Hah. Awesomes.
But overall it was enjoyable(;

I wanna go again!

Heh Jasveen! Italy heh! No, no. South Africa!
Thats an inside joke thats why you wont get it.

Oh look!