Brownie revel was enjoyable! Haha my station was the egg carton game. I think it's quite fun actually. HAHAHA. The brownies were cute. Oh yeah, I could easily get osteoporosis(???spelling) coz I kept on bending down to pick up the balls. Old already lah. Then Charlene counted the number of points the brownies had. Thanks woman! So, there were 6 packs playing. Haha, it's so funny to see your friends running. I mean those that seldom run. HAHA.
Next.
Claudia's birthday! Hoho! Happy Advanced Birthday woman!(; Sorry, I had to hold your hand tightly to blindfold you. Eh you so violent okay! Tersk! Ooh, then we had to squeeze in a teeny weeny place at the skypark. Haha, I was kinda stoning because......I was hungry. -.- HAHA. Eh it was like already 3 and I hadnt eaten anything yet. Like nothing. Just like snacks only. ); So apparently I was like sort of the only one. HAHA FINE AH. Haha. Then when we came back, like the whole world had to go home); So we didnt like really talk. Seriously, so weird, like the whole world. Haha. People are busy on Saturdays. Claudia's cake was a cute small one! Then we sang happy birthday but I didnt pop coz erm, I was scared. Hoho.
Next.
Since like the whole world had to go home (at like 3+???!!!) I went with Nithya and Rachel to walk around Vivo! Wanted to watched movie but its full house. Omg, so funny I tell you. Nvm. Then I met Sissy at Toys r us! Got sesame street! Haha, I dont really like sesame street actually. Haha. So took pictures with those cartoons! Had to take twice coz charlene joined at the last minute. Lame ttm!;P Oh, with Sissy then we went to those shops that we always go to!
Done.
Rachel: HAHA I dont care! Better come online soon and tell me woman! Haha I wanna know! *winkwink*