Exams in a few days time. Oh pro. I am not prepared. Obviously. Ooh! I got something to say! Haha. I got 7/25 for my chem quiz. Hahahahaha. So funny. My chemistry is beyond horrible okay, i tell you. Hahah. I felt like laughing when i got the paper. ;( my very first F9. Oh loser me. But at least thats not counted. Plus i havent studied for chemistry yet on that day so its not my fault right! Grr;(
Hmm, dear tumblr, please leave me alone until the exams are over. Oh man, its so addictive!! Hehe, even Jasveen agrees with me;)
I am currently bored so i am like blogging using my Phone! Hoho!
I was doing the maths mock paper then suddenly i felt depressed because i had forgotten some of my maths stuff. Haha short term memory loss lah;P
i am super duper excited for the days after mye!!!!!!
Wheeeeeee! I promise i will just throw my bags and books one sude and let them rot during the holidays.
Its not fair. Some schools have no more exams! Wei! Unfair!
Okay, i shall just end here and rest....