<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, May 3, 2010
Haiz. I am so sad now.
TERSK. I am a dumb person):
OH NO.
Exams are coming and I havent revise.
Yes, SCREWED is the word.
Help me):
So much things to study!
The teachers can easily say "Oh, right from the start till where I've stopped teaching"
Awesome bunch of people.
Ah, why is everyone so smart?
Grr, if only I am smart,
life would be wonderful
MUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, i hate you. Tersk make my life so miserable):

Nvm, I'll be enjoying myself after exams. Just wait and see.
No pain no gain. Alot of pain, alot of gain. RIGHT.
C'mon Sabrina! ;)