Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
|
Disclaimer.
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
Blabbers.
|
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Oh man, shhh.Haha, this is so illegal can?! I am like downloading pics of my taylor lautner! HEHE. But the thing is that, my mum is behind me, listening to her ipod. Oh man, if she see right, she's gonna ask me questions about him man! Grr. Better not let her see. Hee. Anyways, today is the day I swallowed the most swimming pool water okay. Grr. Haha, coz just now I had the test then must swim backstroke. Haha, I was so clumsy okay, I dont even know how that much water could get inside my bodehh. When I got out of the swimming pool I was like bloated okay. Haha. Ah, so tired. Heh, I passed. Laps today: 20+/- laps;P Oooh, imagine if 2.4km RUN is chged to 2.4km SWIM, it would be 48 laps. *dies* Oh yes, Syam Ang ah! BOOHOO. I beat your timing you loser cousin! I got 3.24mins. That's like 30s faster than you! HOHO! Heh, you've got a pro cousin! Heh!;D Okay, I shall explore about TL;D *back* ARGHHH. Oh man. I am not happy now. TERSK. WALAO. I just got the information that french controle 2 is right before the very first MYE paper. LIFE IS GREAT;( Bonjour les élèves de Sec 3, Au mois de mai 2010, vous aurez : 1. Examen oral (voir votre professeur pour la date) 2. Contrôle 2 (écrit ) La semaine du 17 au 21 mai Quoi tester? 1. Pour l'examen oral: - Lecture (Reading passage of a short text) - Monologue (Student express his/her opinion on one of topics learned in Dossiers 6,7,8,9 Alter ego 2 et Dossier 1 Alter Ego 3) 2. Le Contrôle 2 comprend: A vous de réviser tous les structures, le vocabulaire et les points de grammaires dans les Dossiers 8,9 (Alter Ego 2) et Dossier 1 (Alter Ego 3). For grammar part: - Pronoms interrogatifs (lequel, laquelle, lesquels, lesquels) + préposition etc.... Bonne révision Les coordinateurs de Sec 3 Oh yeah, I forgot to translate. Grr, no need lah, just need to see the list of things tested.(if you can read) OH MAN. Die lah); I wanna die already lah))))))))))); Save meeee); |