Hello world, again.
I cant wait for June holidays like seriously. It's so funnnnn!
Haha got so many shopping dates. Wheehee!
Haiz. tumblr is so addictive man. I have the app in my phone! Heh heh!;D So I can like reblog anytime I want!;D
Hmmm, exam's in 9 days' time. Oh wow. Happiness is 13 days' time. MORE WOW. I bet I will be so high after the last paper. I should go out man. Or maybe be some loser and SLEEP. Hehe.
I am stress. Because I am not feeling stress for the Mid Years. Oh gosh. Something is really wrong with me. I still think that there's like some time left so I dont have to hurry. Grr. Oh yeah, I havent studied for my francais. Awesome me.
Hey people, it's only Mid years. Not like O level or something. I am like seeing people mugging as if this is the most important exam of their life man! Dont scare me can or not?! TERSK TERSK TERSK.
I cant seem to be able to mug BIO. OH GOSH. I hate bio. So much info. But, on the other hand, it's quite fun you know. Unlike chemistry/physics, bio is easy because right, lets say you dont know the answer, at least you can like somewhat get something. But then for chemistry/physics, you dont know means you know. Full stop. That's horrible, seriously. OH! MATHS. Forget about getting As. I am not joking, seriously. HELP. Okay, oh no. Now I feel stressed!):
Haha, sorry, I coulnt find a suitable picture from tumblr this time! HEHE:D