<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, March 30, 2010
WHEE! Good friday is coming! Heh heh! Hmm, should go somewhere and have fun! Hoho! Oh yeah, that reminds me that i have alot of dates that I have postponed since November/December/March holidays! Heh SORRY(:

YAY! Now I shall sms them whether they wanna go out with me!(: WHEE(:

Haha, anyways, early this morning I was pissed okay. Walao. That stupid prefect booked me down. Guess why. BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BUTTON MY FIRST BUTTON. Eh wth lah. Really! I tried to explain to her that today I just forgot to button but she ignored me. WTH.
GRRRRRRR.

Haha, oh yeah. This is so funneh. Come let me tell you.
I have a boyfriend! Hahahahahaha! WAIT LAH! His name is Surds!(:
Chiew Ling has a boyfriend too! His name is Logarithms! (:

HAHAHHAHAH. We were laughing during Maths lesson because I kept on teasing her about her boyfriend. HAHAHAHAH! Really. Oh oh! Scooby-dooby-doo where are you? HAHAHA. Gosh, so funnny + fun.

Then, after sch, walked to Potong Pasir with her. HAHAHA! Rmbered her gay scream! Oh gosh. Really funnnyyyy! Then at Potong Pasir....ah nvm. ;/ some people are just so horrible

Dear Jasveen, we miss you alot!(: Please come back soon okay!(: Hoho!;D

Ah yes, PANG WEI TING!(: thanks alot for your birthday present! I like it alot okay!(: eh the words on the notebook make me go "AWWWW..." haha. I can use what you gave me since mine will be spoiled anytime soon! Heh, we shall go out together yeahhh!(: Iloveyou!;)

CHUA ROU HUI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO!
HAHA, YOU AND YOUR IKR!;P
YOU ARE REALLY FUNNEH, SERIOUSLY!
HAHA, I LOVE TO TEASE YOU! HAHA, EAT MORE GRASS!