Oh man! School is back! ):
Oh, I went to school with some of my homework UNCOMPLETED. Yes, believe it or not. The holiday is one whole week. But I was really very busy! And some of the hmwk, I dont know how to do! So even though if you ask me to rush, I can't because I dont even know how to do! Haha.
But today school was okay. Didnt get caught for not doing hmwk. Heh heh. Right, means I must do after i post this. TERSK.
After sch went to PP. Eh loser okay! Haha, they all lah, couldnt decide then finally we went to PP and ate cup noodles! HAHA. oh, rouhui was damn hilarious. She and her 'i'm on a diet' thing. HAHA. We were teasing her. So funneh I tell you! ;D
Oh yeah, alot of people gave me presents today!;D YAY.
Ok, Rouhui gave me a picture of Taylor Lautner! AH, hotness;DDDTYVM!
And of course, letters.
Carin, gave me letter and present! TYVM!;D
Sonita gave me letter!;D TYVM!
Rachel Loke gave me a letter and a present!;D TYVM!
Regina gave me a Winnie the pooh flower and letter! TYVM!;D
Oh yea! Jing wen gave me a heart keychain which she made on her own! Haha, thank you! Ex table-partner! Yeahh, i miss you too;)
Weiting wished me on fb and that oh-so-awww SMS! Yeahh, I love you too!(:
Claudia gave me letters on thursday! TYVM!
Sissy and Charlene wished me happy birthday already! TYVM!
Yes, and the rest, TYVM (: You all really made my birthday an enjoyable one.
Dont worry, I'll rmb it!(:
Hmm, one day, when I have the time, I shall write each and everyone of your names here!(:
PS: Ah, I am excited for the birthday present from my mum. Argh! Haha, actually my close friends could easily guess it lah please. Haha, so predictable.