Yes, i am in love with that now. Milo McFlurry, i mean. It's so nice can?! Haha, NDP was FUN today. Oh! I find the pledge so cool!!!! It's like so PRO! Whoo!(: Haha, so after that, me and Rachel went to Macs to eat lunch!(: Obviously, i ordered Milo McFlurry and fries. Its superb i tell you! Then, we went to Jeslyn's house to do our History Performance Task.(haha, that sounds much better than 'History Project' right?) Ok, so we were like to latest to reach there because we had NDP before that.
OH! Another thing! Before I went home, I went to Macs AGAIN! Obviously a different macs. And guess what? I was thinking whether I should eat fries or Milo McFlurry. HAHA. So, when it was my turn to order, I still haven't make the decision yet! Argh! Haha. So when the cashier asked me, "Yes, what do you want to eat?" (or something like that), I was like paused and just let my mouth say whatever I want to eat. Yes, and the words, "Milo McFlurry" just blurted out of my mouth. Haha, so that's how I got my second Milo Mcflurry!(: WHEE!(:
So, when I was eating happily, then suddenly, there is a McFlurry stain on my hse tee! GRR! it's WHITE! grr! Haha, nevermind!(: At least I can remember the fateful day when I had 2 Milo McFlurries! And that day is TODAY!(:
OOPS! Yes, I promised Rachel that I would write her name so big in my blog! So,...........
THANK YOU RACHEL LOKE FOR THAT AWESOME EIFFEL TOWER NOTEBOOK! I LOVE YOU! WHEEEEEEEE!(:Yes, Sabrina loves the Eiffel Tower. Haha, other than Pink, of course!(: