
heylos! I'm back!
eh! oh yeah today, as per normal, i went Out THEN we ate at BANQUET.
!!!!!I forgot to do my paper chromatography for Science!!!!!
Let me explain!
Paper chromatography is a science thingy so that u can separate the elements...blah....blah...blahh...
Okay! then u will have to wait for the results in like a few hrs(i think)
BUt the problem is i dun have the pen needed for the experiment!!
So?! I cannot do the experiment!
the pen needed is called "Stabilo Point 88"
yeahyeahyeah! I know that particular pen!!!
But, I dun know whr to gt it... So i decided tooo.....
FORGET IT!
hahas!! y'know i still gt my mother tongue hmwk! 2 of them!
and tmr is already mon but the thing is, I havent done a single one of my homework!!!
HHAAAIIIZZZ!!!
Next is my maths hmwk! I dun understand why teachers still give us hmwk although the exams are PARTIALLY OVER(i mean thr is still end of year exams)!!!
I dun feel like doing it but i gt no choice!!!DUH!!!
I think that i am done complaining! Bye!!!