Swimming is exhausting. I was panting like a mad cow after a few laps only. Loser ttm. HAHA OFC MAN, I didnt swim for like 34567897654 days you know.
OOH, sengkang swimming complex is awesome man. There are amazing slides. :)
Should go there with lotsa people one fine day. Haha gonna be funn!
There is school tmr. I dont know whether to laugh or to cry. School tmr is guides-based!(: OR I have no life other than school and school makes me happy for the time being.
HEH HEH.
OH I BOUGHT MY BABY POOH. Its the cutest thing on earth i tell you!;) I SHALL TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND PUT IT HERE. I am gonna bring it with me everywhere i go. Ah, it's so cute. :P
Yay, i am active on tumblr again!;) WOHOHO. I lost 2 followers overnight. Grr, stupid people. Nvm.
YAY I AM HAPPY TODAY. As usual. HAH.