<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Monday, June 7, 2010
There was supposed to be some initiative meeting but then Rachel Tham is not well. Get well soon! Oh yeah, Charlene, get well soon too! Get MC! *winkwink*

Shrek 3 is nice! Haha I mean okay lah. Not bad. I didnt intend to watch that at first. HAHA, at first I wanted to watch 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' so i rushed to the cinema. Guess what. M18! ROAR. HAHAHAHAHA. Omg, so funny i tell you. Wait long long man! Heh, it's a ghost story! I wanna watch! GRRR. AHAH. So, finally, I watched shrek forever after. HAHA.

;)