<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1855224684476836418?origin\x3dhttp://pinkvanilla-icecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Disclaimer.


Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.

Blabbers.




Tuesday, April 6, 2010
It's bad when you get high during Physics. HAHA, Arifa's graph was damn funny! HAHA, oh man, I couldnt take a picture of that though.
Coz the question was something like what walk 10m to the right then 10m back. HAHA.
Then Me, Chiewling and Arifa were laughing like some unstable people!
Therefore, it made Jasveen face went -.-???!
HAHA.

Had 5 items today. Tersk. There goes my silver lah! Tersk. I can't jump farrrrr! Grrr.

Then after recess, I got my birthday present from Rabiatul! Haha, she gave me a shock okay! HAHA, thanks! It's called Sabby Baby!;D Heh, secret bear heh! SHHH!

Oh I got a picture of it!(: So cute.

After sch, after everything went to do hmwk in the lib. Ah, so relaxing. I did 2 questions for like 2 hrs. Heh. It's called having fun with friends. No, the question wasnt difficult(with the help of Shirley-the maths PRO!). Hoho!;D

So fun okay, then Charlene was playing her Justin Bieber tap tap and I managed(i think) to distract her! HOHO! So pro! No, the pro person is me, not Charlene!;P
BUT THEN RIGHT, I lost to Claudia and Charlene); Aiya, they all so pro. Its tap tap HARD okay. Tersk. Oh the fun thing was, majority of the sec 3 guides were there. So it was like guides' time!(Haha, reminds me of Guides' Own.)

YES YES, I also forgot. You know just now I had to go for the speech day rehearsal. Since it was a rehearsal, they didnt really match the names to the right person. So I got some random name. Guess what, the person got 3rd in standard, and top in science and something I think. Or isit only science? So pro! You know how embarassing it is to go up there and get prize for what, HMT? Argh. There was a girl(sec 2 i think) she got like TOP in standard, top in science, top in english, top in home econs. Omg, I am so dumb.