Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my blog.
Blabbers.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
OKay, actually, I dun have to elaborate about what happened at school because everyday is the same. ~-~
Okok, so today, I had french class. I mean the first french lesson for the year. Gosh! My class is like at 3.30pm can?! Then it would end at like 6.45pm. Oh "great"! Then I would reach home at like 8pm. Thats the BEST! Geesh! Why must it be damn late? I dun get it! Last year's arrangement of classes is better coz I get to go home at 4.30pm. XD I like it! It's better than 6.45pm right! Gosh! But the thing I dun like about last year is that I have to go like twice a week. But I like it! XP *Learning french is FUN!!!* Ok, so, I reached MOELC at like 3pm? Yeah! And guess what! The canteen is empty! LAMENESS! Seriously! You can count the number of people in the canteen you know! Geesh! Then, there i got no frens also. As in maika's not there. ): Hahs! But I met Michelle and Yee Ning!(: Ohoh! The class! It's room 301. It is supposed to be 303! Geesh! nvm. i realised that it is the class where rabiatul, maika and me watched 'Le Diner De Cons'. Its damn funny!(: Ok, so my classmates....well....they are ALL girls! Yay! Finally! Instead of having ALL boys like last year! Geesh! Yeah, since they are all girls, so i feel more comfortable in that class better than last year. Ohoh! I remembered the first day of last year's french class, I had to sit beside a guy coz there is like only 2 girls! Lame! But luckily he is niceXD *phew* Okok, so, the "Cedarians" sat together. In the class were RGS girls mostly lah. We played a french boggle. I thought that my group(the cedarians) might lose coz the others are RGS girls! geesh! But you know what! WE WON WE WON!(:(: yay! Ok, i think the class is like abit slower than my last year's one. But its okay, since its the first day right. So, our recess is like 20mins. Haiz! I still miss the 3.30pm-3.45pm recess. Oh geesh! Actually, I miss everything about last year, including the classroom! At first right, after recess, I almost went into room 202, which is my last year's french classroom! SO SAD! )': Ok, so the teacher showed us a video about a model who fell down twice on the runway! Hahahhahhah! I laughed non-stop u know! Its damn funny! Ok whatevr....*ignore that* yeah,,,,so i went home at 6.30pm coz the teacher say we are not rushing...yeah. then met my mother at J8 to buy macs meal. Then went home. reached home at 8.33pm! After i bathe everything its like 9pm? Oh great! How to do hmwk!? LAMENESS!
Thats why, I have to change class! To the 3pm one. I hope there's vacancy. If there's none, I dunoe whether to take the 2.30 class or 3.30 class. So now, I have to choose money or time. Money means that i have to take taxi to french class if it's 2.30. But its only once a week right...but the 3.30 one right, i waste alot of time!
So, now, I dunoe! Geesh! Actually i want the earliest class so that i can go home the earliest. So that I can do my stuff. But, rabiatul dun wan. Then it's like very bad if i nvr change with her. Hmpf. Ok, so now, seriously i dunoe what to choose. But the thing that's confirm is....I MUST change class.
OKay, actually, I dun have to elaborate about what happened at school because everyday is the same. ~-~
Okok, so today, I had french class. I mean the first french lesson for the year. Gosh! My class is like at 3.30pm can?! Then it would end at like 6.45pm. Oh "great"! Then I would reach home at like 8pm. Thats the BEST! Geesh! Why must it be damn late? I dun get it! Last year's arrangement of classes is better coz I get to go home at 4.30pm. XD I like it! It's better than 6.45pm right! Gosh! But the thing I dun like about last year is that I have to go like twice a week. But I like it! XP *Learning french is FUN!!!* Ok, so, I reached MOELC at like 3pm? Yeah! And guess what! The canteen is empty! LAMENESS! Seriously! You can count the number of people in the canteen you know! Geesh! Then, there i got no frens also. As in maika's not there. ): Hahs! But I met Michelle and Yee Ning!(: Ohoh! The class! It's room 301. It is supposed to be 303! Geesh! nvm. i realised that it is the class where rabiatul, maika and me watched 'Le Diner De Cons'. Its damn funny!(: Ok, so my classmates....well....they are ALL girls! Yay! Finally! Instead of having ALL boys like last year! Geesh! Yeah, since they are all girls, so i feel more comfortable in that class better than last year. Ohoh! I remembered the first day of last year's french class, I had to sit beside a guy coz there is like only 2 girls! Lame! But luckily he is niceXD *phew* Okok, so, the "Cedarians" sat together. In the class were RGS girls mostly lah. We played a french boggle. I thought that my group(the cedarians) might lose coz the others are RGS girls! geesh! But you know what! WE WON WE WON!(:(: yay! Ok, i think the class is like abit slower than my last year's one. But its okay, since its the first day right. So, our recess is like 20mins. Haiz! I still miss the 3.30pm-3.45pm recess. Oh geesh! Actually, I miss everything about last year, including the classroom! At first right, after recess, I almost went into room 202, which is my last year's french classroom! SO SAD! )': Ok, so the teacher showed us a video about a model who fell down twice on the runway! Hahahhahhah! I laughed non-stop u know! Its damn funny! Ok whatevr....*ignore that* yeah,,,,so i went home at 6.30pm coz the teacher say we are not rushing...yeah. then met my mother at J8 to buy macs meal. Then went home. reached home at 8.33pm! After i bathe everything its like 9pm? Oh great! How to do hmwk!? LAMENESS!
Thats why, I have to change class! To the 3pm one. I hope there's vacancy. If there's none, I dunoe whether to take the 2.30 class or 3.30 class. So now, I have to choose money or time. Money means that i have to take taxi to french class if it's 2.30. But its only once a week right...but the 3.30 one right, i waste alot of time!
So, now, I dunoe! Geesh! Actually i want the earliest class so that i can go home the earliest. So that I can do my stuff. But, rabiatul dun wan. Then it's like very bad if i nvr change with her. Hmpf. Ok, so now, seriously i dunoe what to choose. But the thing that's confirm is....I MUST change class.